The road to the perfect handstand!
Circus, Acro-Yoga, acrobatic, Yoga, Calisthenics, street workout, CrossFit, breakdance – a growing number of sports disciplines and fitness trends require the handstand!
With over 20 years of experience in teaching partner acrobatics and handstands with the ASVZ (academic sports association Zurich) we lead everyone on the road to the perfect handstand, even the single-armed!
We’ve been trained in Rome with the Colombaioni, in Paris at the Fratellini circus school, in Châlons-sur-Marne with Claude Victoria and in Canada with Samuel Tétreault (Cirque du Soleil/ les 7 doigts de la main).
- Headstand, Elbowstand, supporting positions and handstand
- Various methods rising to a handstand
- Stabilizing and strength exercises for handstands
- Swiss handstand, push-up from L-support and single-armed
- Handstand on various objects like hanstand table, small blocks and bars
- New: One arm handstand (7.30-8.00 PM)
Lessons: Mo: 7:00-8:00, Fr: 6.30-7.30 PM / 7.30-8.00 PM one arm handstand
Location: Am Bach 2, 8305 Dietlikon, Zurich
Cost: Fr. 30.– per lesson for a 5-lessons subscription / Fr. 35.– for single lessons
New: Fr. 45.– for 90 minutes with one arm training
Discount of 15% for students, 20% for teenagers
Registration: Add your dates to the calender here!
Information and registration firstname.lastname@example.org