- Registration by e-mail is binding and obliges the participant to pay the course fee.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the course are free of charge.
- The participants are liable for accidents and material damage. Insurance is the responsibility of the participants .
- No liability is accepted for cloakroom facilities. Valuables can be taken into the course room.
- Course participants are responsible for their own health condition. Any physical complaints must be reported to the course management before the lesson.
Participants with ailments requiring treatment should check with their doctor whether participation in the course is possible and sensible.
- If the course instructors are unable to attend (e.g. important commitment or illness), they will provide an adequate replacement so that the lesson can take place. If a lesson still cannot take place, the course fee for the lesson will be credited to the participant.