Aerial Yoga: Easier than Hatha Yoga!
Aerial Yoga, also known as anti-gravity yoga, combines elements of traditional yoga, Pilates and aerial acrobatics. Although looking spectacular sometimes, it is easy to practice and thus well-suited for beginners, too.
Aerial yoga is especially characterized by its many “inverted positions”, hanging head down hence freeing all the internal organs from their usual position. This can release tensions and blockades throughout the body. In traditional yoga, “inverted positions” are said to have a strong rejuvenating effect.
The cloth has many advantages:
- Strengthening important muscle groups in arms, legs, belly, bottom, back and shoulders
- The spine is being stretched with a relieving effect on the spinal discs
- Stretching can be done passively, making it easier to relieve tensions
- Difficult yoga and inverted positions can be executed in a caring manner without much effort
- Development of a balanced body feeling
- Promotion and development of the ability to “let go” and of confidence
- The experience of the hovering condition (embryo feeling) facilitates the achievement of deep relaxation
- Aerial yoga is a new body experience, which demands a little courage and then provides a great deal of fun and pleasure!
Lessons: Thu: 10.30-11.30 AM
Location: Am Bach 2, 8305 Dietlikon, Zurich
Cost: Fr. 25.– per lesson for a 10-lessons subscription / Fr. 35.– for single lessons
Important: Limited number of aerial cloths. Registration respectively deregistration are absolutely necessary!
Registration: Add your dates to the calender here!